Tuesday 27 September 2011

EVERYBODY MUST GET TONED!!

I've finally added strength exercises to my routine!  It's taken awhile, not exactly sure why.  Years ago, I lifted weights 3 times a week, doing supersets, which I absolutely loved!  I eventually lost track of that routine, but recently found another in the September issue of  'FITNESS' magazine.  Supersets work a little differently from regular weight lifting, by cutting downtime between sets and keeping the heart rate up, as well as working opposing muscle groups.   Two or three different exercises are completed in succession and then the sequence is repeated two more times before resting and changing to exercises working different muscles.
I'm less than 5 pounds away from my goal weight, and it's time to tone up!  Can't wait to have nicely toned arms again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment