Monday 2 January 2012

DECEMBER 25~CHRISTMAS DAY! 125.8

Don't want to get too excited about my weight today, as it's Christmas, and I intend to eat every bit of dinner!  So I expect my weight will go up a bit over the next week, and that's OK.  It'll come back off. 
The weather has been crap this month, and lots of O/T at work.  My daughter has a new job starting at 4:00 A.M.  She doesn't drive.  There's no buses at 3 A.M.  So it's early mornings for me too, and I've been exhausted.  Even with the treadmill in the garage, my workouts haven't been as consistent, but I'm doing what I can.
Importantly, I'm so happy with my weight loss over this year, glad that I've done it slowly and consistently over the 12 months!  I'm down several sizes~the last jeans I bought were a size 2~and I love the things I can wear now!  At work I've gone from large to extra-small scrubs, altho usually I prefer the longer leg length of smalls.
Will be back in the New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment